- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 11 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
TV Host, Actor Richard Dawson Dies at Age 79
Television game show host and actor Richard Dawson has died. The popular Match Game and I’ve Got a Secret! panelist’s career on the small screen spanned parts of five decades.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
(Family Feud) “100 people surveyed, top 5 answers on the board.”
Richard Dawson was 79, and had cancer of the esophagus. He hosted the “Family Feud” game show from its start in 1976 to 1985, kissing something like 20,000 female contestants along the way.
(Family Feud) “Survey said…[ding!]“
Before that, Dawson played one of the American prisoners of war making fools of the Nazis on the T.V. sitcom, “Hogan’s Heroes.”
(Hogan’s Heroes) “They don’t suspect a thing.”
…And the host of a televised fight to the death in the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, “The Running Man.”
(The Running Man) “Without further ado, it’s time to start running!”
Dawson was born in England, and died in Los Angeles at Ronald Reagan Memorial Hospital.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.