- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
TV Host, Actor Richard Dawson Dies at Age 79
Television game show host and actor Richard Dawson has died. The popular Match Game and I’ve Got a Secret! panelist’s career on the small screen spanned parts of five decades.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
(Family Feud) “100 people surveyed, top 5 answers on the board.”
Richard Dawson was 79, and had cancer of the esophagus. He hosted the “Family Feud” game show from its start in 1976 to 1985, kissing something like 20,000 female contestants along the way.
(Family Feud) “Survey said…[ding!]”
Before that, Dawson played one of the American prisoners of war making fools of the Nazis on the T.V. sitcom, “Hogan’s Heroes.”
(Hogan’s Heroes) “They don’t suspect a thing.”
…And the host of a televised fight to the death in the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, “The Running Man.”
(The Running Man) “Without further ado, it’s time to start running!”
Dawson was born in England, and died in Los Angeles at Ronald Reagan Memorial Hospital.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.