- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
TV Host, Actor Richard Dawson Dies at Age 79
Television game show host and actor Richard Dawson has died. The popular Match Game and I’ve Got a Secret! panelist’s career on the small screen spanned parts of five decades.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
(Family Feud) “100 people surveyed, top 5 answers on the board.”
Richard Dawson was 79, and had cancer of the esophagus. He hosted the “Family Feud” game show from its start in 1976 to 1985, kissing something like 20,000 female contestants along the way.
(Family Feud) “Survey said…[ding!]“
Before that, Dawson played one of the American prisoners of war making fools of the Nazis on the T.V. sitcom, “Hogan’s Heroes.”
(Hogan’s Heroes) “They don’t suspect a thing.”
…And the host of a televised fight to the death in the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, “The Running Man.”
(The Running Man) “Without further ado, it’s time to start running!”
Dawson was born in England, and died in Los Angeles at Ronald Reagan Memorial Hospital.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.