- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 6 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 7 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Johnson Wins at Dover
The “Monster Mile” coughed up a monster wreck on Sunday, as a familiar face returned to Victory Lane.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has this week’s NASCAR recap:
Jimmie Johnson has a habit of winning at tracks that host races during the Chase, continuing that on Sunday with his 7th win at Dover.
(Johnson) “I think the way we protected the win was Pit Road. You know, last week was hard on us, but this week these guys stepped up and did it every time I was on Pit Road. Awesome day for this Madagascar 3 Lowe’s Chevrolet.”
The win, becoming easier just nine laps in thanks to the biggest wreck of the season, so far.
(“NASCAR on FOX”) “Uh oh. Big pileup, back straightaway. Oh my gosh. Looks like 10 cars in it. There’s Tony Stewart, Juan Montoya, the 42. There’s so much carnage, I can’t tell who all is in it.”
“NASCAR on FOX” with the call – a total of 13 cars crashing out of the race.
Johnson, now solidly in 5th in the Chase standings, 33 points behind leader Greg Biffle. Matt Kenseth, riding a 3rd-place finish to take him within one of Biffle in the standings. Kevin Harvick, finishing 2nd and holding steady in 7th place overall.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.