- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Accused Kidnapper/Killer’s Body Remains Unclaimed
He remains at the Mississippi state crime lab, the accused kidnapper and killer who took his own life after a manhunt.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
Authorities in Mississippi say they’ve never seen anything like it. They’re trying to determine what to do with Adam Mayes’s body, since his wife and mother are behind bars and can’t accept it, and other family members won’t accept it.
Mayes’s body, at the state crime lab since he killed himself in mid-May as cops closed in on him. On the FBI’s most wanted list for allegedly abducting two young girls after killing their mother and older sister. Mayes’s wife and mother, facing charges in the case. His brother, refusing to take his remains.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.