- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Recovery! The White House Website is blaming Bush (again) for the truly awful May Jobs numbers that just came out as President Obama heads West for six more fundraisers. Meanwhile in Boston yesterday, the roll out of the big attack on Romney’s record as Governor of Massachusetts fizzled amidst the jeers of Romney supporters. David Axelrod attacking Romney’s Job Creating bona fides in Beantown not looking like a winner today. Gibson examines.
Plus: Politico asks if John Edwards can “rebuild” his brand, Pew Poll finds the 6 Million “Boomerang” Adults actually love living with their parents, Bill Clinton puts another knife in the Bain Capital Narrative, Dan Rather barks at the moon and The Hip Hop Week in Review!