- WATCH LIVE: Obama Speaks On Counter-terrorism PolicyPosted 58 mins ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 3 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 9 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 20 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
Recovery! The White House Website is blaming Bush (again) for the truly awful May Jobs numbers that just came out as President Obama heads West for six more fundraisers. Meanwhile in Boston yesterday, the roll out of the big attack on Romney’s record as Governor of Massachusetts fizzled amidst the jeers of Romney supporters. David Axelrod attacking Romney’s Job Creating bona fides in Beantown not looking like a winner today. Gibson examines.
Plus: Politico asks if John Edwards can “rebuild” his brand, Pew Poll finds the 6 Million “Boomerang” Adults actually love living with their parents, Bill Clinton puts another knife in the Bain Capital Narrative, Dan Rather barks at the moon and The Hip Hop Week in Review!