- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 3 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 11 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Recovery! The White House Website is blaming Bush (again) for the truly awful May Jobs numbers that just came out as President Obama heads West for six more fundraisers. Meanwhile in Boston yesterday, the roll out of the big attack on Romney’s record as Governor of Massachusetts fizzled amidst the jeers of Romney supporters. David Axelrod attacking Romney’s Job Creating bona fides in Beantown not looking like a winner today. Gibson examines.
Plus: Politico asks if John Edwards can “rebuild” his brand, Pew Poll finds the 6 Million “Boomerang” Adults actually love living with their parents, Bill Clinton puts another knife in the Bain Capital Narrative, Dan Rather barks at the moon and The Hip Hop Week in Review!