- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Bad Exercise?
A new study on exercise says it may not be all that good for you.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Could exercising be bad for you? One study says yes. A group of well-known researchers from top universities like Duke, combined data from six exercise studies and found that ten percent actually got worse in blood pressure, insulin levels, or cholesterol. The researchers are calling the results bizarre, and are unsure of the reason. They told the New York Times they want to do further research and worry the current findings may give people an excuse not to exercise.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.