- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 hours ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 3 hours ago
- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall For Health: Bad Exercise?
A new study on exercise says it may not be all that good for you.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Could exercising be bad for you? One study says yes. A group of well-known researchers from top universities like Duke, combined data from six exercise studies and found that ten percent actually got worse in blood pressure, insulin levels, or cholesterol. The researchers are calling the results bizarre, and are unsure of the reason. They told the New York Times they want to do further research and worry the current findings may give people an excuse not to exercise.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.