- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 9 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 12 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Bad Exercise?
A new study on exercise says it may not be all that good for you.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Could exercising be bad for you? One study says yes. A group of well-known researchers from top universities like Duke, combined data from six exercise studies and found that ten percent actually got worse in blood pressure, insulin levels, or cholesterol. The researchers are calling the results bizarre, and are unsure of the reason. They told the New York Times they want to do further research and worry the current findings may give people an excuse not to exercise.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.