- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 3 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 14 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 21 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 21 hours ago
Housecall For Health: Bad Exercise?
A new study on exercise says it may not be all that good for you.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Could exercising be bad for you? One study says yes. A group of well-known researchers from top universities like Duke, combined data from six exercise studies and found that ten percent actually got worse in blood pressure, insulin levels, or cholesterol. The researchers are calling the results bizarre, and are unsure of the reason. They told the New York Times they want to do further research and worry the current findings may give people an excuse not to exercise.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.