- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 16 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 17 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall For Health: Bad Exercise?
A new study on exercise says it may not be all that good for you.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Could exercising be bad for you? One study says yes. A group of well-known researchers from top universities like Duke, combined data from six exercise studies and found that ten percent actually got worse in blood pressure, insulin levels, or cholesterol. The researchers are calling the results bizarre, and are unsure of the reason. They told the New York Times they want to do further research and worry the current findings may give people an excuse not to exercise.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.