- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 18 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Feds Order Florida To End Voter Roll Purge
Federal officials are now trying to halt Florida’s attempt to remove voters believed to be ineligible from voter rolls.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
The U.S. Department of Justice says Florida needs to stop its plan to remove thousands of names from the rolls of registered voters. A move prompted by Governor Rick Scott intended to root out inelgible people from voting.
It comes as Florida stands to be a battleground this fall in the presidential race.
State officials say they’ve got over 180,000 names of people on voter registries who may not be U.S. citizens. But the DOJ says the state is not going about it the right way. According to Federal law, the state needs approval of the U.S. Attorney or a Federal Court.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.