- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 10 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 17 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 18 hours ago
F AS IN BLEEP…THE COUNTRY IS F!!!! [AUDIO]
The May jobs numbers were released today and unemployment went UP, for the first time in 11 months, to 8.2%.
Mitt Romney called the new jobs reports “devastating” and when asked to grade the President’s first term, Mitt gave him an “F”.
Gibby broke down what the “F” actually stands for…