- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 9 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
F AS IN BLEEP…THE COUNTRY IS F!!!! [AUDIO]
The May jobs numbers were released today and unemployment went UP, for the first time in 11 months, to 8.2%.
Mitt Romney called the new jobs reports “devastating” and when asked to grade the President’s first term, Mitt gave him an “F”.
Gibby broke down what the “F” actually stands for…