- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
F AS IN BLEEP…THE COUNTRY IS F!!!! [AUDIO]
The May jobs numbers were released today and unemployment went UP, for the first time in 11 months, to 8.2%.
Mitt Romney called the new jobs reports “devastating” and when asked to grade the President’s first term, Mitt gave him an “F”.
Gibby broke down what the “F” actually stands for…