- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Don Rumsfeld Sits Down With Tom This Weekend on The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Tom goes one-on-one with former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Syria, Iraq, Obama’s “kill list” and more. Then, interest rates on treasuries hit an all-time low last week. Is this the real indicator of the economy? Citi Private Bank’s Michael Brandes weighs in. Plus, the Panel tackles “bath salts”, whether Donald Trump is a liability to Mitt Romney, and if Bob Dylan is really the “hero” President Obama thinks he is. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
TUNE TO THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET