- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 18 mins ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 18 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Don Rumsfeld Sits Down With Tom This Weekend on The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Tom goes one-on-one with former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Syria, Iraq, Obama’s “kill list” and more. Then, interest rates on treasuries hit an all-time low last week. Is this the real indicator of the economy? Citi Private Bank’s Michael Brandes weighs in. Plus, the Panel tackles “bath salts”, whether Donald Trump is a liability to Mitt Romney, and if Bob Dylan is really the “hero” President Obama thinks he is. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
TUNE TO THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET