- Deer Tick DangersPosted 14 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Don Rumsfeld Sits Down With Tom This Weekend on The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Tom goes one-on-one with former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Syria, Iraq, Obama’s “kill list” and more. Then, interest rates on treasuries hit an all-time low last week. Is this the real indicator of the economy? Citi Private Bank’s Michael Brandes weighs in. Plus, the Panel tackles “bath salts”, whether Donald Trump is a liability to Mitt Romney, and if Bob Dylan is really the “hero” President Obama thinks he is. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
TUNE TO THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET