- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 3 hours ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 17 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Don Rumsfeld Sits Down With Tom This Weekend on The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Tom goes one-on-one with former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Syria, Iraq, Obama’s “kill list” and more. Then, interest rates on treasuries hit an all-time low last week. Is this the real indicator of the economy? Citi Private Bank’s Michael Brandes weighs in. Plus, the Panel tackles “bath salts”, whether Donald Trump is a liability to Mitt Romney, and if Bob Dylan is really the “hero” President Obama thinks he is. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
TUNE TO THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET