- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 10 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
AEHQ: Romney’s Record As Governor Under Fire
He touts his business experience on the campaign trail, but Mitt Romney’s term as Governor of Massachusetts is the latest point of attack from the Obama campaign.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from the White House in this report from America’s Election Headquarters:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Axelrod: “It’s hard to etch-a-sketch the truth away.”
Senior Obama Campaign Adviser David Axelrod traveling to Boston saying there’s a reason Mitt Romney rarely talks about his four years as Governor.
Axelrod: “The Massachusetts record was alarmingly weak.”
Axelrod says the Bay State fell to 47th in job creation during Romney’s term.
Romney: “The decision to put money in this enterprise represents a serious conflict of interest.“
Romney meantime, making a surprise stop at the former California headquarters of Solyndra; the solar company that went bankrupt despite taxpayer loans.
Romney: “That is not the nature of how America works.”
Romney accusing the Obama administration of cronyism.
At the White House, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.