- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 hour ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 3 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Romney’s Record As Governor Under Fire
He touts his business experience on the campaign trail, but Mitt Romney’s term as Governor of Massachusetts is the latest point of attack from the Obama campaign.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from the White House in this report from America’s Election Headquarters:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Axelrod: “It’s hard to etch-a-sketch the truth away.”
Senior Obama Campaign Adviser David Axelrod traveling to Boston saying there’s a reason Mitt Romney rarely talks about his four years as Governor.
Axelrod: “The Massachusetts record was alarmingly weak.”
Axelrod says the Bay State fell to 47th in job creation during Romney’s term.
Romney: “The decision to put money in this enterprise represents a serious conflict of interest.“
Romney meantime, making a surprise stop at the former California headquarters of Solyndra; the solar company that went bankrupt despite taxpayer loans.
Romney: “That is not the nature of how America works.”
Romney accusing the Obama administration of cronyism.
At the White House, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.