- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Boston! Coming off the failed effort to damage Mitt Romney with Bain Capital, the Obama Campaign is headed to Boston today to assemble a handful of low level Massachusetts Democrat hacks to tell the world that Romney wasn’t a good Governor, using talking points that failed for Rick Santorum. Gibson examines.
GOTV! AG Eric Holder held a confab with influential Black Clergy to urge them to speak from the pulpits against Voter ID laws that, he claims, are an attempt to undermine the 1965 Voting Rights Act. Obama Pundits are simply going on TV and calling the Voter ID Laws, “racist.” How is a law requiring someone to produce a photo ID “racist”? Gibson judges.
Plus: Byron York joins Gibson on Trump-Mania, Far Right calling for College Transcripts again!