- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 1 hour ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
Romney Mentions US Birth Requirement Amid Fresh Birther Controversy, Wants To Require Presidents To “Work In Business”
Submitted by William
On Trump birther day, Mitt Romney made sure to say that you have to be born in the U.S. to be president.
“I was speaking with one of these business owners who owns a couple of restaurants in town,” said Romney at a campaign event here in Las Vegas, mentioning a private roundtable he held ahead of the event with local residents. “And he said you know I’d like to change the constitution.”
“I’d like to have a provision in the constitution that in addition to the age of the president and the citizenship of the president and the birthplace of the president being set by the constitution, I’d like it also to say that the president has to spend at least three years working in business before he could become President of the United States,” said Romney, recalling the businessowner’s suggestion.