- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 17 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 23 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Romney Mentions US Birth Requirement Amid Fresh Birther Controversy, Wants To Require Presidents To “Work In Business”
Submitted by William
On Trump birther day, Mitt Romney made sure to say that you have to be born in the U.S. to be president.
“I was speaking with one of these business owners who owns a couple of restaurants in town,” said Romney at a campaign event here in Las Vegas, mentioning a private roundtable he held ahead of the event with local residents. “And he said you know I’d like to change the constitution.”
“I’d like to have a provision in the constitution that in addition to the age of the president and the citizenship of the president and the birthplace of the president being set by the constitution, I’d like it also to say that the president has to spend at least three years working in business before he could become President of the United States,” said Romney, recalling the businessowner’s suggestion.