- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 41 mins ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 18 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Looking For Happiness? Take a Class
Are you looking for happiness? Thanks to a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities, there’s a class for that.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
(C’mon Get Happy)
Peanuts creator Charles Schulz said happiness is a warm puppy.
(Happy Days Theme)
But if you want to dig a little deeper, sign up for Professor Mark Walker’s “happiness” class at New Mexico State University.
(You Make Me So Very Happy)
The happy professor received a $25,000 dollar Federal grant to study happiness.
(Shiny Happy People)
Setting up a happiness booth to probe issues like, what makes you happy?
(If It Makes You Happy)
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.