- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Looking For Happiness? Take a Class
Are you looking for happiness? Thanks to a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities, there’s a class for that.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
(C’mon Get Happy)
Peanuts creator Charles Schulz said happiness is a warm puppy.
(Happy Days Theme)
But if you want to dig a little deeper, sign up for Professor Mark Walker’s “happiness” class at New Mexico State University.
(You Make Me So Very Happy)
The happy professor received a $25,000 dollar Federal grant to study happiness.
(Shiny Happy People)
Setting up a happiness booth to probe issues like, what makes you happy?
(If It Makes You Happy)
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.