- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 7 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 8 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Aspirin: Key to Skin Cancer Prevention?
Cancer prevention could be as close as the as your household medicine cabinet.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
The new weapon in the battle against skin cancer is a very old weapon: Aspirin.
People who take aspirin lower the risk of squamous cell carcinoma by 15%. The risk of malignant melanoma, the most life-threatening kind of skin cancer, is lower by 13%.
Protection seems to be amplified when people take aspirin for at least seven years, with “high-intensity use”.
Not only Aspirin, other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory painkillers also appear to help according to the journal “Cancer”, but not Tylenol.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.