- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 21 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Aspirin: Key to Skin Cancer Prevention?
Cancer prevention could be as close as the as your household medicine cabinet.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
The new weapon in the battle against skin cancer is a very old weapon: Aspirin.
People who take aspirin lower the risk of squamous cell carcinoma by 15%. The risk of malignant melanoma, the most life-threatening kind of skin cancer, is lower by 13%.
Protection seems to be amplified when people take aspirin for at least seven years, with “high-intensity use”.
Not only Aspirin, other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory painkillers also appear to help according to the journal “Cancer”, but not Tylenol.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.