- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 23 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Bain Again!
Bain Again! After failing miserably the first go round, reports are President Obama’s Team is going to continue attacking Mitt Romney on Bain, including sending surrogates out again on the Sunday shows this weekend to try and run the narrative up the flagpole again. Even pundits on Obama’s side are increasingly skeptical of the tactic. Gibson examines.
Plus: Is Romney making a mistake showcasing his relationship with “bloviating ignoramus” Donald Trump? Heilemann warns of “Brass Knuckles, Pipe Hitting” Obama Campaign vs. Mitt, Far Left intent on making “Stop and Frisk” their new Black GOTV cause and New York Times joins Los Angeles Times in doing think piece on Ann Romney’s Horse Habit!