- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 3 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Bain Again!
Bain Again! After failing miserably the first go round, reports are President Obama’s Team is going to continue attacking Mitt Romney on Bain, including sending surrogates out again on the Sunday shows this weekend to try and run the narrative up the flagpole again. Even pundits on Obama’s side are increasingly skeptical of the tactic. Gibson examines.
Plus: Is Romney making a mistake showcasing his relationship with “bloviating ignoramus” Donald Trump? Heilemann warns of “Brass Knuckles, Pipe Hitting” Obama Campaign vs. Mitt, Far Left intent on making “Stop and Frisk” their new Black GOTV cause and New York Times joins Los Angeles Times in doing think piece on Ann Romney’s Horse Habit!