- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 11 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 18 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Bain Again!
Bain Again! After failing miserably the first go round, reports are President Obama’s Team is going to continue attacking Mitt Romney on Bain, including sending surrogates out again on the Sunday shows this weekend to try and run the narrative up the flagpole again. Even pundits on Obama’s side are increasingly skeptical of the tactic. Gibson examines.
Plus: Is Romney making a mistake showcasing his relationship with “bloviating ignoramus” Donald Trump? Heilemann warns of “Brass Knuckles, Pipe Hitting” Obama Campaign vs. Mitt, Far Left intent on making “Stop and Frisk” their new Black GOTV cause and New York Times joins Los Angeles Times in doing think piece on Ann Romney’s Horse Habit!