- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 18 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
NY Vet Charged With Dumping Dead Pets
A New York veterinarian has been charged with dumping the carcasses of euthanized pets on the side of the road.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Dr. Andrew Manesis is charged with taking money to cremate at least 35 pets that he had put down, but:
(Lungaro) “Rather than doing that, he would just dispose of the bodies – without cremating them – on the side of the road.”
Westchester County SPCA Director Ernie Lungaro is investigating the dumping, adding that it appears to have been ongoing for several months.
(Lungaro) “Some of them were there for quite some time, while other ones had been disposed of probably within the last day or so.”
The animals include 26 cats, eight dogs and a lizard.
Manesis is charged with petit larceny, scheming to defraud and violating an environmental code.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.