- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 35 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 8 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
NY Vet Charged With Dumping Dead Pets
A New York veterinarian has been charged with dumping the carcasses of euthanized pets on the side of the road.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Dr. Andrew Manesis is charged with taking money to cremate at least 35 pets that he had put down, but:
(Lungaro) “Rather than doing that, he would just dispose of the bodies – without cremating them – on the side of the road.”
Westchester County SPCA Director Ernie Lungaro is investigating the dumping, adding that it appears to have been ongoing for several months.
(Lungaro) “Some of them were there for quite some time, while other ones had been disposed of probably within the last day or so.”
The animals include 26 cats, eight dogs and a lizard.
Manesis is charged with petit larceny, scheming to defraud and violating an environmental code.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.