- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 19 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: America’s Growing Portions
Obesity continues to rise in the United States, and the reason could be not what we eat but how much.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Americans are getting more obese, suffering from diabetes, and dying from heart attacks at a higher rate and it’s no coincidence.
The CDC has released a report showing the massive increase in food portions since the 1950’s.
Restaurant meals are four times larger and the average soda has gone from just seven ounces to 40 ounces.
Center experts hope the report will lead to more education about portion sizes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.