- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 4 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 21 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: America’s Growing Portions
Obesity continues to rise in the United States, and the reason could be not what we eat but how much.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Americans are getting more obese, suffering from diabetes, and dying from heart attacks at a higher rate and it’s no coincidence.
The CDC has released a report showing the massive increase in food portions since the 1950’s.
Restaurant meals are four times larger and the average soda has gone from just seven ounces to 40 ounces.
Center experts hope the report will lead to more education about portion sizes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.