- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 18 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 18 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: America’s Growing Portions
Obesity continues to rise in the United States, and the reason could be not what we eat but how much.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Americans are getting more obese, suffering from diabetes, and dying from heart attacks at a higher rate and it’s no coincidence.
The CDC has released a report showing the massive increase in food portions since the 1950’s.
Restaurant meals are four times larger and the average soda has gone from just seven ounces to 40 ounces.
Center experts hope the report will lead to more education about portion sizes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.