- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 5 hours ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Chicago’s Violent Holiday Weekend
It was a bloody Memorial Day weekend in Chicago. Violence in the “Windy City” led to at least ten deaths and 40 injuries.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Homicide detectives are busy in Chicago after a series of Memorial Day weekend shootings left at least ten dead and more than 40 injured:
(Mother) “We keep hearing about crime rate going down, but what about the murders? Every weekend there’s something going on.”
She and other mothers of previous murder victims gathered Monday, trying to stop the violence:
(Mother) “It’s very painful. I don’t just cry out for my son, I cry out for all the parents and all of our youth.”
A 13-year-old was among those killed, shot while eating pizza with his sister. The youngest victim was just seven, but she’s in good condition now after being shot while playing outside her home.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.