- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 18 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Chicago’s Violent Holiday Weekend
It was a bloody Memorial Day weekend in Chicago. Violence in the “Windy City” led to at least ten deaths and 40 injuries.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Homicide detectives are busy in Chicago after a series of Memorial Day weekend shootings left at least ten dead and more than 40 injured:
(Mother) “We keep hearing about crime rate going down, but what about the murders? Every weekend there’s something going on.”
She and other mothers of previous murder victims gathered Monday, trying to stop the violence:
(Mother) “It’s very painful. I don’t just cry out for my son, I cry out for all the parents and all of our youth.”
A 13-year-old was among those killed, shot while eating pizza with his sister. The youngest victim was just seven, but she’s in good condition now after being shot while playing outside her home.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.