- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Chicago’s Violent Holiday Weekend
It was a bloody Memorial Day weekend in Chicago. Violence in the “Windy City” led to at least ten deaths and 40 injuries.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Homicide detectives are busy in Chicago after a series of Memorial Day weekend shootings left at least ten dead and more than 40 injured:
(Mother) “We keep hearing about crime rate going down, but what about the murders? Every weekend there’s something going on.”
She and other mothers of previous murder victims gathered Monday, trying to stop the violence:
(Mother) “It’s very painful. I don’t just cry out for my son, I cry out for all the parents and all of our youth.”
A 13-year-old was among those killed, shot while eating pizza with his sister. The youngest victim was just seven, but she’s in good condition now after being shot while playing outside her home.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.