- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 9 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
President Obama Laments Poor Treatment Of Vietnam Veterans
President Obama wants to correct the narrative about those who served in Vietnam.
In a 23-minute speech, Obama lamented that Vietnam veterans were too often blamed for a war they didn’t start when they should have been commended for serving with valor. He expressed regret that the misdeeds of a few sometimes overshadowed the honorable service of the many.
“It was a national shame, a disgrace that should have never happened,” Obama said. “That is why here today we resolve that it will never happen again.”