- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 32 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
President Obama Laments Poor Treatment Of Vietnam Veterans
President Obama wants to correct the narrative about those who served in Vietnam.
In a 23-minute speech, Obama lamented that Vietnam veterans were too often blamed for a war they didn’t start when they should have been commended for serving with valor. He expressed regret that the misdeeds of a few sometimes overshadowed the honorable service of the many.
“It was a national shame, a disgrace that should have never happened,” Obama said. “That is why here today we resolve that it will never happen again.”