- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 23 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 23 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
President Obama Laments Poor Treatment Of Vietnam Veterans
President Obama wants to correct the narrative about those who served in Vietnam.
In a 23-minute speech, Obama lamented that Vietnam veterans were too often blamed for a war they didn’t start when they should have been commended for serving with valor. He expressed regret that the misdeeds of a few sometimes overshadowed the honorable service of the many.
“It was a national shame, a disgrace that should have never happened,” Obama said. “That is why here today we resolve that it will never happen again.”