- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
President Obama Laments Poor Treatment Of Vietnam Veterans
President Obama wants to correct the narrative about those who served in Vietnam.
In a 23-minute speech, Obama lamented that Vietnam veterans were too often blamed for a war they didn’t start when they should have been commended for serving with valor. He expressed regret that the misdeeds of a few sometimes overshadowed the honorable service of the many.
“It was a national shame, a disgrace that should have never happened,” Obama said. “That is why here today we resolve that it will never happen again.”