- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 16 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
House To Consider Plan To Give UN Control Over Internet
The House will consider a proposal to give the United Nations more control of the Internet.
It’s an unpopular idea with lawmakers on both sides of the aisle in Congress, and officials with the Obama administration have also criticized it.
“We’re quite concerned,” Larry Strickling, the head of the Commerce Department’s National Telecommunications and Information Administration, said in an interview with The Hill earlier this year.
China, Russia, Brazil, India and other UN members back it.