- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
GA Flesh-Eating Bacteria Victim Speaks Again
There has been more progress for a young Georgia woman fighting a flesh eating disease. She has spoken.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
She still has a long way to go, but Aimee Copeland has apparently turned another corner.
Speaking for the first time, since she was hospitalized weeks ago in Georgia, with the flesh-eating bacteria, that has forced the amputation of her left leg, right foot and both hands.
Copeland’s father declaring “Aimee Day” on his Facebook page Sunday, saying “Our baby can talk”.
The 24-year-old developed necrotizing fasciitis, after initially cutting her leg on a homemade zip-line May 1st.
She started sitting up in a chair and breathing on her own last week.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.