- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
GA Flesh-Eating Bacteria Victim Speaks Again
There has been more progress for a young Georgia woman fighting a flesh eating disease. She has spoken.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
She still has a long way to go, but Aimee Copeland has apparently turned another corner.
Speaking for the first time, since she was hospitalized weeks ago in Georgia, with the flesh-eating bacteria, that has forced the amputation of her left leg, right foot and both hands.
Copeland’s father declaring “Aimee Day” on his Facebook page Sunday, saying “Our baby can talk”.
The 24-year-old developed necrotizing fasciitis, after initially cutting her leg on a homemade zip-line May 1st.
She started sitting up in a chair and breathing on her own last week.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.