- Deer Tick DangersPosted 11 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
GA Flesh-Eating Bacteria Victim Speaks Again
There has been more progress for a young Georgia woman fighting a flesh eating disease. She has spoken.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
She still has a long way to go, but Aimee Copeland has apparently turned another corner.
Speaking for the first time, since she was hospitalized weeks ago in Georgia, with the flesh-eating bacteria, that has forced the amputation of her left leg, right foot and both hands.
Copeland’s father declaring “Aimee Day” on his Facebook page Sunday, saying “Our baby can talk”.
The 24-year-old developed necrotizing fasciitis, after initially cutting her leg on a homemade zip-line May 1st.
She started sitting up in a chair and breathing on her own last week.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.