- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 5 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
GA Flesh-Eating Bacteria Victim Speaks Again
There has been more progress for a young Georgia woman fighting a flesh eating disease. She has spoken.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
She still has a long way to go, but Aimee Copeland has apparently turned another corner.
Speaking for the first time, since she was hospitalized weeks ago in Georgia, with the flesh-eating bacteria, that has forced the amputation of her left leg, right foot and both hands.
Copeland’s father declaring “Aimee Day” on his Facebook page Sunday, saying “Our baby can talk”.
The 24-year-old developed necrotizing fasciitis, after initially cutting her leg on a homemade zip-line May 1st.
She started sitting up in a chair and breathing on her own last week.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.