- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Robot Phone Hugs You While You Talk To Friends And Family
Hugvie is the phone that hugs you while you talk so you don’t feel so alone.
The Hugvie is a pillow-like robot shaped in a minimal, genderless human form and featuring a pocket to hold your mobile phone. The device includes a microcontroller and vibrators that are designed to match the characteristics of the caller’s voice, “so people can have a richer communication experience when talking on the phone with loved ones,” according to a report on DigInfo.
The vibrators pulse at the same rate as a human heartbeat, and the vibrations will speed up or slow down based on the tone of the caller’s voice.