- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Robot Phone Hugs You While You Talk To Friends And Family
Hugvie is the phone that hugs you while you talk so you don’t feel so alone.
The Hugvie is a pillow-like robot shaped in a minimal, genderless human form and featuring a pocket to hold your mobile phone. The device includes a microcontroller and vibrators that are designed to match the characteristics of the caller’s voice, “so people can have a richer communication experience when talking on the phone with loved ones,” according to a report on DigInfo.
The vibrators pulse at the same rate as a human heartbeat, and the vibrations will speed up or slow down based on the tone of the caller’s voice.