- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 11 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 20 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
[Video] Better Off?
** Steve Malzberg in for Gibson***
Better Off? President Obama, who has presided over the US economy is trying to convince the voters that Romney’s business skills don’t apply to the presidency and they’d be better off sticking with him. Can he succeed with that strategy? Are you better off than you were 4 years ago? Steve weighs in.
Plus: Obama says that he needs to clean up the mess that the GOP put us into with running up our debt. Is that true? Stephen Moore, member of the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board disagrees. He will join Steve to give the real numbers.
Plus: Two female soldiers sued in federal court to repeal the ban on sending women to combat. Would you want women on the front lines?