- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 13 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 13 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
[Video] Better Off?
** Steve Malzberg in for Gibson***
Better Off? President Obama, who has presided over the US economy is trying to convince the voters that Romney’s business skills don’t apply to the presidency and they’d be better off sticking with him. Can he succeed with that strategy? Are you better off than you were 4 years ago? Steve weighs in.
Plus: Obama says that he needs to clean up the mess that the GOP put us into with running up our debt. Is that true? Stephen Moore, member of the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board disagrees. He will join Steve to give the real numbers.
Plus: Two female soldiers sued in federal court to repeal the ban on sending women to combat. Would you want women on the front lines?