- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 14 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Better Off?
** Steve Malzberg in for Gibson***
Better Off? President Obama, who has presided over the US economy is trying to convince the voters that Romney’s business skills don’t apply to the presidency and they’d be better off sticking with him. Can he succeed with that strategy? Are you better off than you were 4 years ago? Steve weighs in.
Plus: Obama says that he needs to clean up the mess that the GOP put us into with running up our debt. Is that true? Stephen Moore, member of the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board disagrees. He will join Steve to give the real numbers.
Plus: Two female soldiers sued in federal court to repeal the ban on sending women to combat. Would you want women on the front lines?