- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
US Outrage Over Sentenced Pakistani Doctor [VIDEO]
The U.S. wants Pakistan to free the doctor just sentenced to prison for treason for helping the U.S. try to hunt down Usama bin Laden.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
U.S. officials are outraged over Pakistani doctor Shakil Afridi’s 33 year sentence for high treason.
(Clinton) “We think his treatment is unjust and unwarranted.”
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton calling for Afridi’s release. The doctor ran a vaccination clinic for the CIA collecting DNA proof bin Laden was at the Abbottobad compound.
(Clinton) “His help, after all, was instrumental in taking down one of the world’s most notorious murderers.”
A Senate panel has vowed to cut U.S. aid to Pakistan by $33 million dollars, a million bucks for each year of Afridi’s sentence.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: