- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 4 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Survivor’s Story: Fighting Flesh Eating Bacteria
A Georgia man who has been infected with a flesh eating bacteria twice and walked away with just a few scars, is speaking out and hoping to inspire other victims who have this same infection.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
L.M. Dennis says not long after he retired from the Centers for Disease Control in 2006 where he managed the incinerator, he developed a painful cyst. It turned out to be flesh eating bacteria, but he recovered a year later without losing any limbs.
He spoke out after hearing the recent news of others recovering in Georgia and South Carolina.
(Dennis) “It should have been me instead of her. And I had thought that I should have been in her place losing limbs instead of her, because she got her whole life in front of her. And I got more years behind me than I do in front of me.”
He says after two bouts with the bacteria he hopes his near death experience will serve as inspiration.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.