- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Talking To Iran [VIDEO]
International talks with Iran over its nuclear program lead to nothing except an agreement for more talks.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House in our ongoing series on national security:
The two days of talks between Iran and six other nations held in Baghdad ended without any breakthrough. But there was agreement on more talks next month in Moscow. The White House downplaying the lack of an agreement. Press Secretary Jay Carney saying they had no expectation of having breakthrough moments in the first two rounds. But Carney insisted that the agreement on more talks was a “positive development” and that “concrete ideas” had been exchanged. He says they’re looking for progress and a seriousness on the part of Iranians and he says those expectations were met.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story, watch the VIDEO below: