- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 4 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 14 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 21 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 22 hours ago
Securing America: Talking To Iran [VIDEO]
International talks with Iran over its nuclear program lead to nothing except an agreement for more talks.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House in our ongoing series on national security:
The two days of talks between Iran and six other nations held in Baghdad ended without any breakthrough. But there was agreement on more talks next month in Moscow. The White House downplaying the lack of an agreement. Press Secretary Jay Carney saying they had no expectation of having breakthrough moments in the first two rounds. But Carney insisted that the agreement on more talks was a “positive development” and that “concrete ideas” had been exchanged. He says they’re looking for progress and a seriousness on the part of Iranians and he says those expectations were met.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story, watch the VIDEO below: