- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 3 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Talking To Iran [VIDEO]
International talks with Iran over its nuclear program lead to nothing except an agreement for more talks.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House in our ongoing series on national security:
The two days of talks between Iran and six other nations held in Baghdad ended without any breakthrough. But there was agreement on more talks next month in Moscow. The White House downplaying the lack of an agreement. Press Secretary Jay Carney saying they had no expectation of having breakthrough moments in the first two rounds. But Carney insisted that the agreement on more talks was a “positive development” and that “concrete ideas” had been exchanged. He says they’re looking for progress and a seriousness on the part of Iranians and he says those expectations were met.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story, watch the VIDEO below: