- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 5 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca Cola 600 (Charlotte)
It’s back to business for the NASCAR Sprint Cup this Memorial Day Weekend with the Coca Cola 600 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. Jeff Gordon has received a special honor to commemorate his wins, and some big winners will be heading to the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Drivers have a long day and night ahead of them, driving 600 miles in the Coca Cola 600 at Charlotte. Jimmie Johnson says drivers learn to reset their internal clocks for every race, however…
(Johnson) “When that clock hits in your mind, and you’re like, ‘Oh no. We still got 100 miles or 150 to go…man, wow!’ This is a long race.”
For Tony Stewart, it’s all about the right car and the right mindset.
(Stewart) “When everything is going good and your car feels great, it doesn’t seem long at all. And, if you’re having an off night, it seems like a night that’ll never end.”
The North Carolina Department of Transportation this week dedicated about a two-mile stretch of I-85 in Charlotte as the Jeff Gordon Expressway to honor his 85th career Sprint Cup win, and his commitment to public service.
And the NASCAR Hall of Fame’s Class of 2013 will be: Broadcaster and former Cup champion Rusty Wallace, Owner Leonard Wood, and Drivers Cotton Owens, Herb Thomas, and Buck Baker.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside