- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Hope! According to “The Hill” GOP Insiders are beginning to replace their pessimism and starting to think that Mitt Romney has a good chance to beat President Obama. It’s not only that Obama’s once heralded financial advantage seems to be withering, it’s because the various attacks the Obama Team have laid on Romney don’t seem to be working. Even the scary Electoral Map Karl Rove put out last month, is seeing some changes. Is this moving in Mitt’ favor? Gibson examines.
Plus: Far Left puts out another “out of touch” Mitt attack, this time on his Horses? Nanny State Update, Stop and Frisk outrage to replace Trayvon Outrage and Hip Hop Week in Review!