- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 10 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 11 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Hope! According to “The Hill” GOP Insiders are beginning to replace their pessimism and starting to think that Mitt Romney has a good chance to beat President Obama. It’s not only that Obama’s once heralded financial advantage seems to be withering, it’s because the various attacks the Obama Team have laid on Romney don’t seem to be working. Even the scary Electoral Map Karl Rove put out last month, is seeing some changes. Is this moving in Mitt’ favor? Gibson examines.
Plus: Far Left puts out another “out of touch” Mitt attack, this time on his Horses? Nanny State Update, Stop and Frisk outrage to replace Trayvon Outrage and Hip Hop Week in Review!