- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 9 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Hope! According to “The Hill” GOP Insiders are beginning to replace their pessimism and starting to think that Mitt Romney has a good chance to beat President Obama. It’s not only that Obama’s once heralded financial advantage seems to be withering, it’s because the various attacks the Obama Team have laid on Romney don’t seem to be working. Even the scary Electoral Map Karl Rove put out last month, is seeing some changes. Is this moving in Mitt’ favor? Gibson examines.
Plus: Far Left puts out another “out of touch” Mitt attack, this time on his Horses? Nanny State Update, Stop and Frisk outrage to replace Trayvon Outrage and Hip Hop Week in Review!