- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Hope! According to “The Hill” GOP Insiders are beginning to replace their pessimism and starting to think that Mitt Romney has a good chance to beat President Obama. It’s not only that Obama’s once heralded financial advantage seems to be withering, it’s because the various attacks the Obama Team have laid on Romney don’t seem to be working. Even the scary Electoral Map Karl Rove put out last month, is seeing some changes. Is this moving in Mitt’ favor? Gibson examines.
Plus: Far Left puts out another “out of touch” Mitt attack, this time on his Horses? Nanny State Update, Stop and Frisk outrage to replace Trayvon Outrage and Hip Hop Week in Review!