- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Big Break in Etan Patz Case? [VIDEO]
UPDATE: Multiple sources have identified the person in custody as Pedro Hernandez, who worked at a small grocery store in Patz’s neighborhood.
His was the first face on a milk carton, now 33 years after Etan Patz disappeared in New York City, there is a break in the case.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Raymond Kelly, the New York City Police Commissioner, saying a suspect has been taken into custody, claiming he had a role in the disappearance of Etan Patz. Commissioner Kelly saying more details will be released later today.
The six-year-old vanished 33 years ago tomorrow from his Soho neighborhood two blocks from his family’s apartment, the first day he was allowed to walk to school alone.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more about the suspect in the Etan Patz case: