- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Big Break in Etan Patz Case? [VIDEO]
UPDATE: Multiple sources have identified the person in custody as Pedro Hernandez, who worked at a small grocery store in Patz’s neighborhood.
His was the first face on a milk carton, now 33 years after Etan Patz disappeared in New York City, there is a break in the case.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Raymond Kelly, the New York City Police Commissioner, saying a suspect has been taken into custody, claiming he had a role in the disappearance of Etan Patz. Commissioner Kelly saying more details will be released later today.
The six-year-old vanished 33 years ago tomorrow from his Soho neighborhood two blocks from his family’s apartment, the first day he was allowed to walk to school alone.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more about the suspect in the Etan Patz case: