- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Big Break in Etan Patz Case? [VIDEO]
UPDATE: Multiple sources have identified the person in custody as Pedro Hernandez, who worked at a small grocery store in Patz’s neighborhood.
His was the first face on a milk carton, now 33 years after Etan Patz disappeared in New York City, there is a break in the case.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Raymond Kelly, the New York City Police Commissioner, saying a suspect has been taken into custody, claiming he had a role in the disappearance of Etan Patz. Commissioner Kelly saying more details will be released later today.
The six-year-old vanished 33 years ago tomorrow from his Soho neighborhood two blocks from his family’s apartment, the first day he was allowed to walk to school alone.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more about the suspect in the Etan Patz case: