- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 8 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 9 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Gas Prices Still Dropping
Prices at the pump are still dropping ahead of the busy and usually more expensive summer driving season.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Fuel costs have gone down over the past several weeks. $3.68 per gallon, the average price nationwide for regular unleaded right now.
Twenty-six cents a gallon lower than the price at the pump in early April. But the American Petroleum Institute’s John Felmy says the good news is mixed.
Felmy: “Lower oil prices clearly helped the economy.”
But, they’re blamed on a weaker global economy, slow growth in the U.S. and less demand. Crude oil prices meantime closing yesterday down at just above $90 dollars per barrel.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.