- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 4 hours ago
- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 15 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 17 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 19 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 19 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 20 hours ago
Gas Prices Still Dropping
Prices at the pump are still dropping ahead of the busy and usually more expensive summer driving season.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Fuel costs have gone down over the past several weeks. $3.68 per gallon, the average price nationwide for regular unleaded right now.
Twenty-six cents a gallon lower than the price at the pump in early April. But the American Petroleum Institute’s John Felmy says the good news is mixed.
Felmy: “Lower oil prices clearly helped the economy.”
But, they’re blamed on a weaker global economy, slow growth in the U.S. and less demand. Crude oil prices meantime closing yesterday down at just above $90 dollars per barrel.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.