- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 20 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Gas Prices Still Dropping
Prices at the pump are still dropping ahead of the busy and usually more expensive summer driving season.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Fuel costs have gone down over the past several weeks. $3.68 per gallon, the average price nationwide for regular unleaded right now.
Twenty-six cents a gallon lower than the price at the pump in early April. But the American Petroleum Institute’s John Felmy says the good news is mixed.
Felmy: “Lower oil prices clearly helped the economy.”
But, they’re blamed on a weaker global economy, slow growth in the U.S. and less demand. Crude oil prices meantime closing yesterday down at just above $90 dollars per barrel.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.