- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Arrest Made in Etan Patz Disappearance [VIDEO]
UPDATE: FOX News confirms Pedro Hernandez is in a New York City hospital. The reason is unknown. Hernandez was supposed to be arraigned Friday.
It was a case that put a lot of parents on edge, the disappearance of Etan Patz. The six-year-old New York boy became the first missing child to appear on a milk carton. Now, almost exactly 33 years after he vanished, New York City cops have made an arrest in the cold case.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports from New York City:
Pedro Hernandez, arrested for the murder of six-year-old Etan Patz. In 1979, the boy was walking to school alone for the first time when he disappeared.
(Kelly) “Hernandez confessed to choking Etan 33 years ago tomorrow (Friday).”
…New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly.
(Kelly) “Following Etan’s disappearance, Hernandez had told a family member and others that he had ‘done a bad thing and killed a child in New York.'”
Pedro Hernandez worked in a convenience store near the Patz’s New York City home. He told police he suffocated the little boy and left his body with the trash in an alley.
In New York, Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more about the suspect in the Etan Patz case: