- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 17 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Shift! Vice President Biden, DNC Chair Debbie W. Schultz and various Obama surrogates have continued on President Obama’s new narrower point that Private Equity isn’t necessarily bad or that Bain isn’t necessarily evil but (the new point) Mitt Romney’s impressive record at Bain doesn’t “qualify” him to be President of the United States. Is this shifting narrative after pushback from Democrats proof this Bain Attack happened way too early and was poorly executed? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt. Plus: More Obama acolytes don’t think Bain attack is going work!
Plus: Palin wants Romney to do full frontal assault on Obama, Biden blames Tea Party for US Economic Woes and Nanny State Updates!