- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Shift! Vice President Biden, DNC Chair Debbie W. Schultz and various Obama surrogates have continued on President Obama’s new narrower point that Private Equity isn’t necessarily bad or that Bain isn’t necessarily evil but (the new point) Mitt Romney’s impressive record at Bain doesn’t “qualify” him to be President of the United States. Is this shifting narrative after pushback from Democrats proof this Bain Attack happened way too early and was poorly executed? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt. Plus: More Obama acolytes don’t think Bain attack is going work!
Plus: Palin wants Romney to do full frontal assault on Obama, Biden blames Tea Party for US Economic Woes and Nanny State Updates!