- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 49 mins ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Shift! Vice President Biden, DNC Chair Debbie W. Schultz and various Obama surrogates have continued on President Obama’s new narrower point that Private Equity isn’t necessarily bad or that Bain isn’t necessarily evil but (the new point) Mitt Romney’s impressive record at Bain doesn’t “qualify” him to be President of the United States. Is this shifting narrative after pushback from Democrats proof this Bain Attack happened way too early and was poorly executed? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt. Plus: More Obama acolytes don’t think Bain attack is going work!
Plus: Palin wants Romney to do full frontal assault on Obama, Biden blames Tea Party for US Economic Woes and Nanny State Updates!