- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 8 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Shift! Vice President Biden, DNC Chair Debbie W. Schultz and various Obama surrogates have continued on President Obama’s new narrower point that Private Equity isn’t necessarily bad or that Bain isn’t necessarily evil but (the new point) Mitt Romney’s impressive record at Bain doesn’t “qualify” him to be President of the United States. Is this shifting narrative after pushback from Democrats proof this Bain Attack happened way too early and was poorly executed? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt. Plus: More Obama acolytes don’t think Bain attack is going work!
Plus: Palin wants Romney to do full frontal assault on Obama, Biden blames Tea Party for US Economic Woes and Nanny State Updates!