- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 19 mins ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 1 hour ago
- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 16 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 17 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Shift! Vice President Biden, DNC Chair Debbie W. Schultz and various Obama surrogates have continued on President Obama’s new narrower point that Private Equity isn’t necessarily bad or that Bain isn’t necessarily evil but (the new point) Mitt Romney’s impressive record at Bain doesn’t “qualify” him to be President of the United States. Is this shifting narrative after pushback from Democrats proof this Bain Attack happened way too early and was poorly executed? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt. Plus: More Obama acolytes don’t think Bain attack is going work!
Plus: Palin wants Romney to do full frontal assault on Obama, Biden blames Tea Party for US Economic Woes and Nanny State Updates!