- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 18 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: al-Qaeda Cyber Attack Coming? [VIDEO]
A new tape from al-Qaeda shows they’re planning for a terror attack on the United States, but this one doesn’t involve bombs or violence.
FOX Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Republican Senator Susan Collins and her counterpart on the Senate Homeland Security Committee, Joe Lieberman, say they first learned of the al-Qaeda cyber tape a week ago in a meeting with Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.
(Sen. Collins) “It’s essentially instructing anybody who’s sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s ideology to engage in cyber attacks.”
Images pulled from the six-minute tape instruct al-Qaeda followers that the U.S. is vulnerable to cyber attacks in the same way U.S. airline security was vulnerable in 2001. The tape calls on Muslims, “with expertise in this domain to target the websites and information systems of big companies and government agencies.”
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News.
WATCH more on this al-Qaeda video HERE: