- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 5 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 23 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 1 day ago
Securing America: al-Qaeda Cyber Attack Coming? [VIDEO]
A new tape from al-Qaeda shows they’re planning for a terror attack on the United States, but this one doesn’t involve bombs or violence.
FOX Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Republican Senator Susan Collins and her counterpart on the Senate Homeland Security Committee, Joe Lieberman, say they first learned of the al-Qaeda cyber tape a week ago in a meeting with Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.
(Sen. Collins) “It’s essentially instructing anybody who’s sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s ideology to engage in cyber attacks.”
Images pulled from the six-minute tape instruct al-Qaeda followers that the U.S. is vulnerable to cyber attacks in the same way U.S. airline security was vulnerable in 2001. The tape calls on Muslims, “with expertise in this domain to target the websites and information systems of big companies and government agencies.”
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News.
WATCH more on this al-Qaeda video HERE: