- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Egyptians Voting in Historic Presidential Election [VIDEO]
A new era begins as Egypt holds its first presidential election since Hosni Mubarak was run out of power last year.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Cairo:
There are huge lines outside polling stations here in the capital. Egyptians eager to vote in their first free and fair elections.
This voter told me he’s excited because he really doesn’t know who will win this time:
(Voter) “Last year, winner Muhammad Hosni Mubarak will win. But today, everything is changed.”
Egyptians have a real choice here. Do they want a more secular leader? Or an Islamist candidate? The four front-runners split down the middle.
But for many security and the economy are the two issues leading voters.
In Cairo, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
WATCH FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reporting from Cairo, Egypt: