- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 6 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 12 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Backfire! In Chicago yesterday, President Obama used his surrogate Cory Booker’s initial repudiation of attack on Bain Capital to paint a choice between a President who provides Americans with a “Fair Shot” and a “President” Mitt Romney, who’s only interested in “profits.” Is this a clever or desperate ploy to salvage Obama’s main attack on Romney? Leslie examines. Plus: Romney runs ad of Democrats defending him!
Plus: Catholics make War with Obama, Obama Loving Teacher gets off easy and Poll finds Stay at Home Moms are Depressed!