- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Backfire! In Chicago yesterday, President Obama used his surrogate Cory Booker’s initial repudiation of attack on Bain Capital to paint a choice between a President who provides Americans with a “Fair Shot” and a “President” Mitt Romney, who’s only interested in “profits.” Is this a clever or desperate ploy to salvage Obama’s main attack on Romney? Leslie examines. Plus: Romney runs ad of Democrats defending him!
Plus: Catholics make War with Obama, Obama Loving Teacher gets off easy and Poll finds Stay at Home Moms are Depressed!