- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 34 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Backfire! In Chicago yesterday, President Obama used his surrogate Cory Booker’s initial repudiation of attack on Bain Capital to paint a choice between a President who provides Americans with a “Fair Shot” and a “President” Mitt Romney, who’s only interested in “profits.” Is this a clever or desperate ploy to salvage Obama’s main attack on Romney? Leslie examines. Plus: Romney runs ad of Democrats defending him!
Plus: Catholics make War with Obama, Obama Loving Teacher gets off easy and Poll finds Stay at Home Moms are Depressed!