- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 12 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Backfire! In Chicago yesterday, President Obama used his surrogate Cory Booker’s initial repudiation of attack on Bain Capital to paint a choice between a President who provides Americans with a “Fair Shot” and a “President” Mitt Romney, who’s only interested in “profits.” Is this a clever or desperate ploy to salvage Obama’s main attack on Romney? Leslie examines. Plus: Romney runs ad of Democrats defending him!
Plus: Catholics make War with Obama, Obama Loving Teacher gets off easy and Poll finds Stay at Home Moms are Depressed!