- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Backfire! In Chicago yesterday, President Obama used his surrogate Cory Booker’s initial repudiation of attack on Bain Capital to paint a choice between a President who provides Americans with a “Fair Shot” and a “President” Mitt Romney, who’s only interested in “profits.” Is this a clever or desperate ploy to salvage Obama’s main attack on Romney? Leslie examines. Plus: Romney runs ad of Democrats defending him!
Plus: Catholics make War with Obama, Obama Loving Teacher gets off easy and Poll finds Stay at Home Moms are Depressed!