- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Securing Afghanistan’s Future
President Obama has returned to Washington with an understanding with members of the coalition in Afghanistan that things are about to change.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz is in Chicago with details in our ongoing series on national security:
The President sees NATO and other allies now unified on a plan for getting out of Afghanistan without leaving that country isolated. By 2014, all foreign combat troops will be out. But member countries pledged to continue to assist Afghanistan in other ways, like training and advice.
And there was talk about covering the $4 billion a year Afghanistan is expected to need to pay for its security forces.
(President Obama) “It’s been encouraging to see a number of countries making significant financial commitments to sustain Afghanistan’s progress.”
But there were few firm pledges that included dollar amounts.
In Chicago, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.