- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 1 day ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 1 day ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 2 days ago
- Health Tips For Holiday TravelPosted 2 days ago
- Delta Baggage Handler Arrested In Alleged Gun Smuggling PlotPosted 2 days ago
- Music Legend Joe Cocker DeadPosted 2 days ago
US Airways Flight Diverted Over ‘Security Issue’ [VIDEO]
A US Airways passenger jet flying from Paris to North Carolina was diverted to Maine due to a what’s being called a security issue.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
US Airways Flight 787, from Paris to Charlotte, North Carolina, was diverted to Bangor, Maine.
That’s cockpit to pilot transmission. The plane landed safely and FOX News is told concern began after a female passenger passed a note to a flight attendant claiming to have a possible bomb implanted in her body.
Two F-15 fighter jets were scrambled to escort the plane. Flight 787 was met by law enforcement officials when it landed.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: FOX News has learned House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Pete King (R-NY) says that a French citizen handed a flight attendant a note stating she had a surgically-implanted device. She had no scars on her. She was arrested. The suspect is originally from Cameroon. Had no checked baggage and was in the U.S. for ten days.
WATCH to learn more on the diverted US Airways flight: