- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 11 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
US Airways Flight Diverted Over ‘Security Issue’ [VIDEO]
A US Airways passenger jet flying from Paris to North Carolina was diverted to Maine due to a what’s being called a security issue.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
US Airways Flight 787, from Paris to Charlotte, North Carolina, was diverted to Bangor, Maine.
That’s cockpit to pilot transmission. The plane landed safely and FOX News is told concern began after a female passenger passed a note to a flight attendant claiming to have a possible bomb implanted in her body.
Two F-15 fighter jets were scrambled to escort the plane. Flight 787 was met by law enforcement officials when it landed.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: FOX News has learned House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Pete King (R-NY) says that a French citizen handed a flight attendant a note stating she had a surgically-implanted device. She had no scars on her. She was arrested. The suspect is originally from Cameroon. Had no checked baggage and was in the U.S. for ten days.
WATCH to learn more on the diverted US Airways flight: