- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 8 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX on Tech: Holograms Greet, Guide at NYC Airports
Visitors to any of New York City’s major airports are going to be able to get quick information in a new way, thanks to a high-tech customer service rep.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
FOX on Tech.
Avatars will be able to answer questions on everything from where the restroom is to where passengers need to go to connect to their flight.
(Hologram Demonstration) “I never take a break, don’t charge overtime, hardly ever take sick leave and I don’t need a background check.”
The virtual worker will be projected on a pane of glass, says the Port Authority, which control New York’s three major airports. She was designed to improve customer service.
It’s all part of a larger initiative to help customers at airports. The Port Authority will also increase the number of customer care representatives – real people – by 20% during peak hours.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.