- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 11 mins ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 41 mins ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 23 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
FOX on Tech: Holograms Greet, Guide at NYC Airports
Visitors to any of New York City’s major airports are going to be able to get quick information in a new way, thanks to a high-tech customer service rep.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
FOX on Tech.
Avatars will be able to answer questions on everything from where the restroom is to where passengers need to go to connect to their flight.
(Hologram Demonstration) “I never take a break, don’t charge overtime, hardly ever take sick leave and I don’t need a background check.”
The virtual worker will be projected on a pane of glass, says the Port Authority, which control New York’s three major airports. She was designed to improve customer service.
It’s all part of a larger initiative to help customers at airports. The Port Authority will also increase the number of customer care representatives – real people – by 20% during peak hours.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.