- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 2 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Bain Backfire: Will Attacking Romney’s Business Background Hurt Obama?
Newark Mayor Cory Booker isn’t alone. A list of Democrats are apparently ‘uncomfortable’ with the Obama Campaign’s attacks on Bain Capital. In fact, the company has a great reputation in the business world and some Democrats worry the tactic will actually backfire on the President. Similar to the Right dredging up Rev. Wright, could attacks on Bain do more harm than good for Obama?