- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 11 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Bain Backfire: Will Attacking Romney’s Business Background Hurt Obama?
Newark Mayor Cory Booker isn’t alone. A list of Democrats are apparently ‘uncomfortable’ with the Obama Campaign’s attacks on Bain Capital. In fact, the company has a great reputation in the business world and some Democrats worry the tactic will actually backfire on the President. Similar to the Right dredging up Rev. Wright, could attacks on Bain do more harm than good for Obama?