- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 20 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Bain Backfire: Will Attacking Romney’s Business Background Hurt Obama?
Newark Mayor Cory Booker isn’t alone. A list of Democrats are apparently ‘uncomfortable’ with the Obama Campaign’s attacks on Bain Capital. In fact, the company has a great reputation in the business world and some Democrats worry the tactic will actually backfire on the President. Similar to the Right dredging up Rev. Wright, could attacks on Bain do more harm than good for Obama?