- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 5 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Bain Backfire: Will Attacking Romney’s Business Background Hurt Obama?
Newark Mayor Cory Booker isn’t alone. A list of Democrats are apparently ‘uncomfortable’ with the Obama Campaign’s attacks on Bain Capital. In fact, the company has a great reputation in the business world and some Democrats worry the tactic will actually backfire on the President. Similar to the Right dredging up Rev. Wright, could attacks on Bain do more harm than good for Obama?