- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 58 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 hour ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Bain Backfire: Will Attacking Romney’s Business Background Hurt Obama?
Newark Mayor Cory Booker isn’t alone. A list of Democrats are apparently ‘uncomfortable’ with the Obama Campaign’s attacks on Bain Capital. In fact, the company has a great reputation in the business world and some Democrats worry the tactic will actually backfire on the President. Similar to the Right dredging up Rev. Wright, could attacks on Bain do more harm than good for Obama?