- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 17 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
AEHQ: Private Equity, Public Argument
Presumptive Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s career at a private equity firm has become a major point of contention for the two campaigns.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from America’s Election Headquarters in Washington:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
LaBolt: “Romney was in business to make money for himself and his investors.”
Obama Campaign Press Secretary Ben LaBolt argues Mitt Romney’s time at Bain Capital deserves to be examined.
LaBolt: “It’s where he brought and bankrupted companies, laid off workers, and shipped jobs overseas, all to turn a quick profit.”
The response from the Romney Campaign?
(online video) “Have you had enough of President Obama’s attacks on free enterprise?”
A new online video highlighting praise of Bain Capital, from Obama surrogates.
Booker: “I’m not about to sit here and indict private equity.”
Newark, New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker has since back-tracked from those comments on NBC’s “Meet The Press”.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.