- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 20 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Private Equity, Public Argument
Presumptive Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s career at a private equity firm has become a major point of contention for the two campaigns.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from America’s Election Headquarters in Washington:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
LaBolt: “Romney was in business to make money for himself and his investors.”
Obama Campaign Press Secretary Ben LaBolt argues Mitt Romney’s time at Bain Capital deserves to be examined.
LaBolt: “It’s where he brought and bankrupted companies, laid off workers, and shipped jobs overseas, all to turn a quick profit.”
The response from the Romney Campaign?
(online video) “Have you had enough of President Obama’s attacks on free enterprise?”
A new online video highlighting praise of Bain Capital, from Obama surrogates.
Booker: “I’m not about to sit here and indict private equity.”
Newark, New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker has since back-tracked from those comments on NBC’s “Meet The Press”.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.