- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Private Equity, Public Argument
Presumptive Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s career at a private equity firm has become a major point of contention for the two campaigns.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from America’s Election Headquarters in Washington:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
LaBolt: “Romney was in business to make money for himself and his investors.”
Obama Campaign Press Secretary Ben LaBolt argues Mitt Romney’s time at Bain Capital deserves to be examined.
LaBolt: “It’s where he brought and bankrupted companies, laid off workers, and shipped jobs overseas, all to turn a quick profit.”
The response from the Romney Campaign?
(online video) “Have you had enough of President Obama’s attacks on free enterprise?”
A new online video highlighting praise of Bain Capital, from Obama surrogates.
Booker: “I’m not about to sit here and indict private equity.”
Newark, New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker has since back-tracked from those comments on NBC’s “Meet The Press”.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.