- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AEHQ: Private Equity, Public Argument
Presumptive Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s career at a private equity firm has become a major point of contention for the two campaigns.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from America’s Election Headquarters in Washington:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
LaBolt: “Romney was in business to make money for himself and his investors.”
Obama Campaign Press Secretary Ben LaBolt argues Mitt Romney’s time at Bain Capital deserves to be examined.
LaBolt: “It’s where he brought and bankrupted companies, laid off workers, and shipped jobs overseas, all to turn a quick profit.”
The response from the Romney Campaign?
(online video) “Have you had enough of President Obama’s attacks on free enterprise?”
A new online video highlighting praise of Bain Capital, from Obama surrogates.
Booker: “I’m not about to sit here and indict private equity.”
Newark, New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker has since back-tracked from those comments on NBC’s “Meet The Press”.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.