- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 3 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 20 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
New Lung Cancer Screening Guidelines
There are new rules on screening for lung cancer. Three medical groups calling for annual screening for certain patients.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
New lung cancer screening guidelines recommend annual CT scans, but only for older, current, or former heavy smokers.
The American College of Chest Physicians, The American Society of Clinical Oncology and The National Comprehensive Cancer Network say the risks of screening younger people outweigh the benefits.
About eight million Americans would be eligible for screening under the new guidelines. An estimated 226,000 Americans will be diagnosed with lung cancer this year.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.