- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 16 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
New Lung Cancer Screening Guidelines
There are new rules on screening for lung cancer. Three medical groups calling for annual screening for certain patients.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
New lung cancer screening guidelines recommend annual CT scans, but only for older, current, or former heavy smokers.
The American College of Chest Physicians, The American Society of Clinical Oncology and The National Comprehensive Cancer Network say the risks of screening younger people outweigh the benefits.
About eight million Americans would be eligible for screening under the new guidelines. An estimated 226,000 Americans will be diagnosed with lung cancer this year.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.