- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 18 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
New Lung Cancer Screening Guidelines
There are new rules on screening for lung cancer. Three medical groups calling for annual screening for certain patients.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
New lung cancer screening guidelines recommend annual CT scans, but only for older, current, or former heavy smokers.
The American College of Chest Physicians, The American Society of Clinical Oncology and The National Comprehensive Cancer Network say the risks of screening younger people outweigh the benefits.
About eight million Americans would be eligible for screening under the new guidelines. An estimated 226,000 Americans will be diagnosed with lung cancer this year.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.