- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 21 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Ex-Rutgers Student Sentenced In Webcam Spying Case [VIDEO]
The sentence is in for ex-Rutgers student Dharun Ravi. Ravi was convicted of bias intimidation for using a webcam to spy on his roommate’s intimate relationship with another man.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from the courthouse in New Brunswick, New Jersey:
Dharun Ravi will serve a 30-day jail term, reporting at 9am on May 31st. Judge Glenn Berman did not recommend deportation.
The sentencing handed down in the crowded courtroom more than three-and-a-half hours after the proceeding began.
Victim statements were made by Ravi’s parents who defended him and the parents of Tyler Clementi, who killed himself days after Ravi spied on him with a webcam having relations with another man.
Clementi’s mother called him evil and malicious. Ravi did not speak.
In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on Dharun Ravi’s sentencing: