- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 52 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 10 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Blind Chinese Activist Arrives in U.S. [VIDEO]
Blind Chinese activist Chen Guangcheng has arrived in the United States, released by the Chinese government to study law here in the U.S. But the dissident still fears for family in China.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
Chen, his wife and two children are settling into a Manhattan apartment provided by New York University. Chen spoke briefly with reporters through a translator after his arrival.
(Chen – Translator) “At the most critical junctures, the American government has provided great assistance.”
Chen also thanked the Chinese government, but he says he’s concerned authorities might retaliate for his departure by punishing his relatives who remain in China. Chen doesn’t know if he’ll be allowed to return.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Chen Guangcheng’s arrival in NYC HERE: