- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 3 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Blind Chinese Activist Arrives in U.S. [VIDEO]
Blind Chinese activist Chen Guangcheng has arrived in the United States, released by the Chinese government to study law here in the U.S. But the dissident still fears for family in China.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
Chen, his wife and two children are settling into a Manhattan apartment provided by New York University. Chen spoke briefly with reporters through a translator after his arrival.
(Chen – Translator) “At the most critical junctures, the American government has provided great assistance.”
Chen also thanked the Chinese government, but he says he’s concerned authorities might retaliate for his departure by punishing his relatives who remain in China. Chen doesn’t know if he’ll be allowed to return.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Chen Guangcheng’s arrival in NYC HERE: