- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Generic Plavix
A U.S. drug maker’s patent on one of the most popular drugs has expired.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
The world’s second most popular drug, Plavix is going generic. The FDA just approved permission to sell the blood thinner to seven companies, after the drug’s U.S. patent recently expired. The drug is taken daily by millions to prevent heart attacks and strokes, and will be dropping from about $200 dollars a month to just $40 dollars. Bristol Myers is trying to keep profits up by offering coupons for a discount off the brand.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.