- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 21 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Wright Herring!
Wright Herring! Even after Mitt Romney publicly repudiated alleged efforts by a SuperPAC to gin up Rev. Wright again, the Obama Media is going berserk with their double standard condemnations and voices on the right are demanding Mitt not to avoid the topic. What’s the upside to going down this road again and providing President Obama with another much needed diversion? Leslie examines.
Plus: The California Cautionary Tale for America, Bain Drain and the Biden Screed, Shy Bladders becoming latest “Disability” and deranged or devoted Man paying 60K to get his dog back from his girlfriend!