- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Trayvon Martin Documents Released [VIDEO]
Prosecutors releasing evidence in the case against George Zimmerman. The neighborhood watchman is facing second-degree murder charges in the fatal shooting of Florida teen Trayvon Martin.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
The prosecution in the second-degree murder case against George Zimmerman releasing photos of his bloody broken nose and head lacerations, along with eyewitness testimony.
(Eyewitness) “The one guy on top, in the black hoodie, was pretty much just throwing down blows on the guy, kind of MMA style… Like a ground and pound on the concrete at this point. So at this point I told him I was calling 911.”
Other eyewitnesses also claim Zimmerman was being attacked with evidence indicating it was the neighborhood watchman screaming for help 14 times in the background of one 911 call. One police investigator who wanted Zimmerman charged with manslaughter, says the tragedy could have been avoided if only he stayed in his car.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Trayvon Martin’s autopsy indicates the teen had marijuana in his blood and urine.
WATCH to learn more about the new evidence in the Trayvon Martin case: