- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 11 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Trayvon Martin Documents Released [VIDEO]
Prosecutors releasing evidence in the case against George Zimmerman. The neighborhood watchman is facing second-degree murder charges in the fatal shooting of Florida teen Trayvon Martin.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
The prosecution in the second-degree murder case against George Zimmerman releasing photos of his bloody broken nose and head lacerations, along with eyewitness testimony.
(Eyewitness) “The one guy on top, in the black hoodie, was pretty much just throwing down blows on the guy, kind of MMA style… Like a ground and pound on the concrete at this point. So at this point I told him I was calling 911.”
Other eyewitnesses also claim Zimmerman was being attacked with evidence indicating it was the neighborhood watchman screaming for help 14 times in the background of one 911 call. One police investigator who wanted Zimmerman charged with manslaughter, says the tragedy could have been avoided if only he stayed in his car.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Trayvon Martin’s autopsy indicates the teen had marijuana in his blood and urine.
WATCH to learn more about the new evidence in the Trayvon Martin case: