- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 19 mins ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Mission To Mars: Maven Reaches Red PlanetPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Securing America: Screening All Airline Cargo
In early December, one of the important recommendations of the 9/11 Commission will finally be met.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Transportation Security Administration has set a deadline of December 3rd of this year for airlines to have an explosives screening system covering all cargo loaded onto passenger flights flying to the United States. TSA also demands that enhanced screening be used for higher-risk shipments.
The 9/11 Commission recommended 100% cargo screening back in 2004. Screening programs for domestic flights and flights outbound from the U.S. are already in place.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.