- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Screening All Airline Cargo
In early December, one of the important recommendations of the 9/11 Commission will finally be met.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Transportation Security Administration has set a deadline of December 3rd of this year for airlines to have an explosives screening system covering all cargo loaded onto passenger flights flying to the United States. TSA also demands that enhanced screening be used for higher-risk shipments.
The 9/11 Commission recommended 100% cargo screening back in 2004. Screening programs for domestic flights and flights outbound from the U.S. are already in place.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.