- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 2 hours ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Securing America: Screening All Airline Cargo
In early December, one of the important recommendations of the 9/11 Commission will finally be met.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Transportation Security Administration has set a deadline of December 3rd of this year for airlines to have an explosives screening system covering all cargo loaded onto passenger flights flying to the United States. TSA also demands that enhanced screening be used for higher-risk shipments.
The 9/11 Commission recommended 100% cargo screening back in 2004. Screening programs for domestic flights and flights outbound from the U.S. are already in place.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.