- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 3 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 23 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Envy! On the same day the US Senate, yet again, unanimously rejected President Obama’s Budget without a single vote, Vice President Joe Biden went on an Anti Romney and Anti Rich People screed at a campaign event in Ohio. Seems they’re going all in on the Class War but will it work? Steve examines.
Plus: Does Romney need to be more vocal defending Bain? Obama breaks out the Race Card Dog Whistle, conclusion possibly jumped by media on Trayvon and FL School chooses to lower the passing grade after students fail test en masse.