- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 7 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Envy! On the same day the US Senate, yet again, unanimously rejected President Obama’s Budget without a single vote, Vice President Joe Biden went on an Anti Romney and Anti Rich People screed at a campaign event in Ohio. Seems they’re going all in on the Class War but will it work? Steve examines.
Plus: Does Romney need to be more vocal defending Bain? Obama breaks out the Race Card Dog Whistle, conclusion possibly jumped by media on Trayvon and FL School chooses to lower the passing grade after students fail test en masse.