- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 10 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Envy! On the same day the US Senate, yet again, unanimously rejected President Obama’s Budget without a single vote, Vice President Joe Biden went on an Anti Romney and Anti Rich People screed at a campaign event in Ohio. Seems they’re going all in on the Class War but will it work? Steve examines.
Plus: Does Romney need to be more vocal defending Bain? Obama breaks out the Race Card Dog Whistle, conclusion possibly jumped by media on Trayvon and FL School chooses to lower the passing grade after students fail test en masse.