- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 30 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 2 hours ago
- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 18 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Envy! On the same day the US Senate, yet again, unanimously rejected President Obama’s Budget without a single vote, Vice President Joe Biden went on an Anti Romney and Anti Rich People screed at a campaign event in Ohio. Seems they’re going all in on the Class War but will it work? Steve examines.
Plus: Does Romney need to be more vocal defending Bain? Obama breaks out the Race Card Dog Whistle, conclusion possibly jumped by media on Trayvon and FL School chooses to lower the passing grade after students fail test en masse.