- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 2 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Alzheimer’s Prevention Drug Trial
A new drug has been approved for trial use in hopes of finding a way to prevent the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new, experimental drug trial may reveal whether Alzheimer’s can be prevented. The pharmaceutical giant GenTech has received approval to try the drug Crenezumab on people that carry a gene that causes early dementia, but who currently have no signs of the disease.
It is the first trial to gauge whether early intervention can help prevent of slow Alzheimer’s. Results on the effectiveness of the drug are expected later this year.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.