- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 7 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 14 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 15 hours ago
Federal Court: NY Town Broke Law With Meeting Prayer
A Federal court has ruled a New York town has broken the law by reciting a prayer at the opening of town meetings.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
The 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals rules Greece, New York violated a Constitutional ban on favoring one religion by opening board meetings with a Christian prayer for 11 years. Two residents sued, although the town had started inviting some non-Christians to start the meetings.
This court, ruling that prayer’s fine, but that the town should have made a greater effort to include other faiths. A town lawyer says they’ll appeal.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.